- GPs, Nurse Practitioners, sexual health services, clinics, hospitals, emergency care & health outreach nurses (HONs)
PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS
- GP, HIV friendly dentist or pharmacist, local non-profit (BBI’s), complementary therapies including support groups and dietary needs.
- Services available to individuals who identify as Aboriginal, First Nations, Inuit, Metis, or non-status.
- Services provided for the inclusion, support, and empowerment of all varieties of sexualities and identities
MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE USE
- Addictions counselling, family and individual support, crisis lines, and other mental health needs.
- Safer sex supplies, safer injection supplies, safer inhalation supplies, and sites and providers of Naloxone.
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- Community and social support services, including BBIs (Blood Borne Infections), counselling, housing & income assistance, and food security.